This blog shows the work I have created using computer graphics. It encompasses 3D modeling, animations, simulations, 3D renders and other CGI creations.

Bullet Through Water In Zero-G

Here is an animation of a bullet flying through water in zero gravity.
After several failed attempts and days of rendering I finally came up with a setup that produced this effective result.

The water in the animation was developed with a resolution of 250 with 2 extra subdivisions, smoothing and particles enabled.
A total of 3000 frames were rendered at 1920x1080(HD) and this took 2 weeks to generate accross 2 PC's.

The water mesh created across the 3000 frames to a total of 112GB! of hard disk space. Before I go ahead and delete this water cahce I will create some still renders with even higher material settings, which I will post as soon as they're ready. Meanwhile Enjoy!

The native resolution of this video is 1080p HD, therefore it is best viewed at this resolution on YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=megtj1lE4E8

12 comments:

pcmemoirs said...

This is really fascinating. I can't even imagine how much work is involved in creating something like this. I've witnessed the creation of some basic 3D designs and animations, but this is much more advanced. It must have taken many hours to complete... + 2 weeks of rendering!! Did you use 3DMax?

Beaker11dude said...

Yeah it took forever and a lot of patience :D
No this was done with Blender.

Mike Golch said...

Dude,You Rock!!!!!!

Greg said...

I love your stuff! I watch this one each time I pass through, it's something you could stare at for hours, i see something different each time.

Health News Online said...

You have great article and very nice video.

exerciseburnfat said...

wooww..cool..

Doug said...

Awesome to watch. Nice work.

Con Artist Trickster said...

Awesome! And that slow motion...amazing!

Con Artist Trickster said...

This is so awesome! Great work.

Star-chuu said...

Wow!! I played it 3 times and its a nice animation. Thanks for sharing.

Cheap SSL said...

This is an awesome information you have shared about this concept and really useful information for me.

Image Manipulation said...

Awesome types of blog collection you grant here. I love creativity and creative idea. Handicraft presentation by you.